Saturday, September 18, 2010

Girls Day Out...

Back in March or April Toree called me and told me that we should get tickets to go see Lion King at the Capital Theater in Salt Lake. Well I did the best I could and got 4 of them. Today was the day that we got to enjoy those tickets. Jenn, Elli, Toree & I spent the day in Salt Lake. We only almost got in a wreck 2 times..not bad I say. Anyway the show was AWESOME!!! Elli fell asleep on my lap and to a "power nap" for about 20 minutes. After the show we went to Chili's and had dinner. It was a great day spent with 3 of my favorite girls - I wish Chelsey & Ashley could have came with us but they had other things going on so they couldn't. Maybe next time!!
This is outside the theater


This is us waiting to get to our seats - we had a camera challenged lady take the picture

No comments: