Monday, August 25, 2008

My baby is gone

Well Saturday we took Toree down to St. George to go to school. She is pretty dang excited to get out of Brigham City. There are 4 girls in her apartment instead of 6 so that will make the bathroom situation a litte better. Everyone has asked how it was leaving her and I tell them it was a whole lot easier than leaving Brant & Kenny at the MTC. At least I can call and talk to her or go see her if I want. It's a little different around the house with just Billy & I but I think we will get used to it pretty quick.

2 comments:

The Mitchell Maniacs said...

You are officially empty nesters! Hooray! Just remember that when you take off on your bikes, you need to check in with one of your kids, cuz like I said, "The older you get, the less control you have over your own life!!!" LOL Love you Mom!

Nicole said...

Heck-I bet you are both naked all the time now! You better put up a sign on your door that reads: EMPTY NESTERS. IF YOU HEAR ROCKIN-DON'T COME A KNOCKIN'! hahahaha!!